Dear Customer! GDPR ORION
From May 25, 2018, the provisions on the protection of personal data related to the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as: GDPR). Therefore, the company ORION as the Administrator of your personal data, pursuant to art. 13 GDPR informs that:
- The administrator of personal data is the company P.P.H.U ORION Paweł Długosz, 95-082 Dobroń, st. Barycz 42A with its registered office in Łask: st. Piekarnicza 2A, 98-100 Łask.
- Your personal data are provided by you in the process of purchasing or contacting our company and are processed in order to implement the concluded contract related to the services provided (legal basis for processing GDPR – Article 6(1) (a) and (b)). Providing this data is voluntary, however, it is necessary to use the services provided by the Administrator and transport companies.
- If you have given your consent to the processing of data for the purpose of receiving marketing offers, we inform you that your personal data will be processed for the purposes of marketing the administrator’s products and services (the basis for GDPR processing is Article 6 (1) (A) and (f)). The provision of this data is voluntary, and not the expression or withdrawal of consent does not entail any restrictions on the use of the services of the administrator.
- You have the right to access this personal data and rectify it, limit processing, transfer, delete, as well as to object to their processing at any time.
- You can contact the person responsible for the correct processing of your personal data at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. We guarantee the privacy and security of your personal data.
P.P.H.U. Orion Paweł Długosz
Poland, 98-100 Łask, st. Piekarnicza 2A
tel: +48 793 310 770